Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tabloid Save the Date

I've been interning at a celebrity PR firm and I've definitely looked through a lot of magazines. So this idea struck special interest for me. The couple put together a magazine to announce their engagement. It looks like a copy of Us Magazine but they're the featured celebrities. They sent it out as a save the date. I really adore the idea. It might take a lot of effort though. I love graphic design so I'd be pretty ok with that part but I have to wonder about where I'd be able to print it. And how much printing would cost. Nevertheless, it's definitely note worthy. This idea came to me from Be Inspired PR. (Side note: if you like Be Inspired PR on facebook they'll donate a can of food to a food bank.)













No comments:

Post a Comment