Friday, June 24, 2011

Alternative Bouquets

I've mentions before the brooch bouquets and even that pearl one. It appears that alternative bouquets have really been taking off. I read some other wedding blogs too and today La Lune Events and Be Inspired PR had new bouquet ideas.

La Lune talked about buttons. It looks similar to the brooches. I actually really like the corsage and the hair clip with buttons. Although I'd probably do the hair clip on a regular day not the wedding. It's cute and if that's your thing totally go for it but it is kind of a gimmick. Just make sure that years from now you'll still be as excited about your trendy buttons as you are now.





The other idea is a shell bouquet. Perfect for beach weddings. I do usually think flowers on the beach are just a little strange. I'd probably still opt for them but this is a good alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment