Monday, July 21, 2014

Bridesmaid Dresses

Just like I sometimes get bored with wedding dresses, bridesmaid dress can be notorious for dull, standard dresses. After all, that's kind of the point. You make all your girls wear the same dress and they are not supposed to outshine the bride. While I do get that, I think bridesmaid dresses can still have some personality to them. I know some people vehemently oppose this (my mother included) but I think having different bridesmaid dresses can work really well. But fair warning, I think girls who are really into fashion and styling can handle the different bridesmaid dresses but this trend is easy to do wrong. You need to stay within the same color palette or overall style. Here are some examples of bridesmaid dresses I currently love:












No comments:

Post a Comment