Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Perfect Wedding Shoes

I know that wedding dresses typically cover the shoes, but the fashionista in me still thinks they are important. I love a good pair of bedazzled heels, bows, or bright colors. Recently I found what may be my perfect pair of wedding shoes.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a vegan. Honestly, it's hard to make your life fully vegan. You wouldn't believe the things that have animals in them! I don't always search far and wide for the vegan options when it comes to clothing but when I saw that this pair of shoes are vegan, I was a bit too excited!

Not only are the shoes vegan but they look cute and comfy! I love the bow and the nude with a hint of pink coloring. Plus they are small wedge heels with an ankle strap so they'd be easy to walk in. Knowing me, I would probably still change to flats for the reception (they are much easier to dance in and I love to dance) but this pair is just too cute to forget. The website I found them from says they are just $50! Unfortunately, it looks like they are sold out online though.



No comments:

Post a Comment