Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alfred Angelo


I saw a TV commercial the other day for something called Alfred Angelo (www.alfredangelo.com). I just figured that since I hadn't heard of it before, I would check it out. I've only looked through some of the website but I found something I instantly loved: dresses inspired by Disney princesses! I've seen this idea before but I actually really love their interpretations.

Snow White
(This is my personal favorite dress! It's surprising because I didn't think Snow White would be my first choice)

Tiana
(So she's officially a Disney Princess! I think it definitely captures a southern belle type of look)

Sleeping Beauty
(Sleeping Beauty is probably the princess I would most relate to and I think the dress is my second favorite. But I am short and that dress is pretty poofy)

Jasmine
(They definitely added a little bit of an exotic touch. I wish there was a little something more but I still like the neckline.)

Little Mermaid
(of course it's a mermaid style dress! I think it's very appropriate and sea-like.)

Cinderella
(I'm glad they didn't go too literal on Cinderella's since it is easy to just do exactly like her dress in the movie. It's just very classic and simple)

Belle
(Belle's dress is very romantic which I think is perfect. I didn't like the picture of the dress on the mannequin but on this model it looks great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment