Friday, December 24, 2010

Twist Bridesmaid Dress


So I was just browsing through and I found this dress. It's a convertible dress that can be worn many different way. Seems like a great idea for a bridesmaid dress right??

Check out this video:


So...the truth is, I hate it! Good idea, and I've never tried it but here's what I believe from the video. Most of the dress options have open backs which is not comfortable for many woman. Also, I would be very concerned about the boobs. The light material means you would really want to wear a bra but with the backless-ness it would be difficult to find the right bra. And that light material may stay on someone flat chested but if you're full figured then it will slide right off. You'll need double-sided tape to keep it up. So while it may work for some bridesmaids, my guess is that it won't work for most. Sorry, keep looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment