Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tea Forte

I used to work at Nordstrom in the "At Home" department and we sold this type of tea. It's called Tea Forte and the packaging is adorable! A triangular fabric bag with a little leaf at the top. They can make great favors for a wedding. The few draw backs that I would mention are that the bags will most likely go best with a green color scheme, and giving just one tea bag can seem silly. But in this picture each tea bag comes with the tea tray as well, which guest would be able to use in the future for their soaked tea bags or their mixing spoons. As far as I know the trays come in green or white. You would want to find a way to buy in bulk (although supporting Nordstrom is always great in my book) because if you buy at the individual price they'll definitely cost too much for a wedding favor. I like the personalization of them in this picture too. That would be easy and affordable enough for any bride.
Overall, as much as I love tea forte, the singular color would still hold me back from using it as my favors. But anyone including green in their wedding should definitely look into it! They're fun and different, with a quirky feel but still classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment