Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wedding Workout Wednesday 1

One of the toughest things a bride will go through is the pressure to look her best. Since it's almost New Years and everyone else becomes obsessed with getting in shape too, it seems like a good time to start thinking about working out.

So I found this great article from The Knot that seems simple enough. (http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-beauty-tips/wedding-workout-exercise/articles/six-month-fitness-makeover.aspx) It's a 6 month program and I'll go through different parts of it every week.

Week 1 and week 2: 20 minutes of aerobic three times a week
Completely do-able right?
My favorite for aerobic exercise would be of course... dance!
Maybe do something sexy for your honeymoon. Have you heard of the S Factor?? Or there's Flirty Girl Fitness (although I watched that and didn't love it)
Find something that is fun! So you don't feel like it's such a hassle. I'll probably stick with Highland Dance and Clogging (it's what I do). But I think it's best to do something different each day or I'll just stop doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment